All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Saying No’
Its important to be able to set boundaries with your partner and say no… How do you do that in a way that leaves them cared about? With Cathy Vartuli from http://www.TheIntimacyDojo.com and Reid Mihalko from http://www.ReidAboutSex.com. Cathy: We had people writing in. We discussed how you set boundaries when that’s what you need in your relationship. And what if …
Can being able to say “no” actually create more intimacy? Join Cathy Vartuli from http://www.TheIntimacyDojo.com as she shares. Being able to say, “No,” is one of the most important things to form the intimate connections there is. That seems counterintuitive to a lot of people. They want to be close, so why would they say, “No?” The truth is, if …
Stay Connected By Email
- Geek out with fellow @CatalystCon speakers @sexAbled @FunnyRosie & @perVe rta_ Sept 15-17 #LA #sexgeeks https://t.co/hJ7TBxuZPq
- Join @DeeDennis @DirtyLola & I @CatalystCon Sept 16! Learn to run multiple events calmly without burnout! #cconday… https://t.co/CJPzhXwxlT
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/fuInuSS79f What are Some of the Problems People Encounter In Open Relationships?
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/fuInuSAwhH What are Some of the Problems People Encounter In Open Relationships?
- RT @ReidAboutSex: .@TheIntimacyDojo & I will teach you to use video like YouTube to raise awareness @CatalystCon #cconvideo #sexgeeks https…
- So excited to be joining fellow speakers @CarolQueen & @EducatorAndy at @CatalystCon Sept 15-17 in #LA #sexgeeks https://t.co/hJ7TBxdoXS