Questions? See our Event FAQ
Want to keep up to date by email? Sign up and get an email with the latest events!
If you would like to see our health protocols for events, you can find them here: https://TheIntimacyDojo.com/events-health
Some more in-depth or explicit events are by application only.
COVID-19 Updates: It is very challenging to plan with the many changes around COVID-19. Please continue to check back here for updates. We will be having some virtual events and will let you know when we can schedule in-person events again. Questions? Email me at Cathy@TheIntimacyDojo.com.
New Events coming up in San Jose
(see Calendar in Right Sidebar for public events. Some more in-depth or explicit events are by application only)
Personal Growth and Adventures
1) Are you struggling with life not meeting many (any) of your expectations this year? Rick Wilkes and I have a free call on Dealing with Unmet Expectations. You can watch this AND you can sign up (at the bottom of the page) for one of our favorite discussions on Expectations versus Agreements. Understanding the difference and being able to discuss with friends and partners can save a lot of hassle and stress! Watch and signup now!
2) Shadows and Light: A Virtual Festival will be running on September 24-27th. This is the heart-child of Monique Darling, Peter Petersen and myself. Join amazing presenters and guides from all over the world as they help you identify, befriend and reclaim your shadow and release any fears or blocks for stepping into Abundance and Light. Tickets are on sale now! TheIntimacyDojo.com/
Heart-Centered Business Growth and Adventures
3) Open Call for Shadows and Light Festival, we have few speaking slots open (and our line-up is Rock Star quality!!). We are doing an open call for a few speakers. Find out more information here: https://theintimacydojo.
4) Sex Geek Professional Speakers Kit, run by Reid Mihalko and myself, will be August 29th and 30th. If you’ve ever wanted to be confident and professional as you share your insights and valuable experience and training, with a powerful and credibility-building bio, photos that show your personality, a press page and promo folder ready to rumble, and interview questions and other supporting information all ready to go, Join us for 2 days of fun and empowering development! Learn more here!
5) Extraordinary Facilitators Intensive will be running Sept 11th to 23rd. Join top facilitators as we share best practices, dive deep into how to grow your business and how to line things up so you can make a dramatic and life-long difference in people’s lives. I’m honored to be speaking and sharing some of my favorite topics!! Use Coupon Code: Cathy for $50 off. This is the first year that this has been virtual, and more accessible than ever! Previous years have been life-changing for the attendees, and had rave reviews! Learn more here!
6) Building Momentum for Your Business
8 weeks for Networking, hot seating, geeking out, and gaining momentum as sex-positive professionals!
You MUST have either been part of Sex Geek Summer Camp (Virtual or In-person) or have some previous marketing/business experience.
Starts This Weds 8/19 1-3 pm pacific and runs 8 weeks.
Partial/Full Scholarship Application
Shame exists in many areas of our lives… If you want to dive deeper into more advanced topics, please apply here.
Can’t make these? We’ll have more coming! Sign up for our newsletter so we can let you know!
You can also find sister events and can signup to be notified of new event postings at TheIntimacyDojo.com/meetup
What if I have feedback I want to share about the events and/or facilitators?
We welcome all kinds of feedback. We want to know where we could do better. We are committed to hearing whatever you want to share and will consider all feedback carefully.
If you’ve ever been to one of The Intimacy Dojo events, we’d love your feedback in this survey. https://theintimacydojo.com/event-survey
You can provide feedback directly by emailing Cathy@TheIntimacyDojo.com or if you would like to submit feedback anonymously, go here: https://theintimacydojo.com/feedback/